Monday, October 3, 2011

By personal request...

This ones for you Bananas!

I am told that I have been remiss in my blogger duties. I shall endeavor to improve,  since I have such a vast and loyal following.

It has been a diverting week; what with Mother being away, fashion shows and the endless drama between friends. Lets start with the fashion show, which was actually a Bridal Show so, you guessed it, the majority of the audience were blushing brides-to-be. What a total whirl wind of hyper activity, mass chaos and confusion that somehow, in the end, worked its self into a top notch production. It was prom dress shopping all over again but with wedding gowns! hehe....It was a total riot prancing up and down those runways looking gorgeous! How it happened (for those who are curious) is through a friend from school, Alexys (that's us together below). Her step mom knows the owner of a shop called Silk and White Satin,
who has been in these fashion shows for years....they needed more models so of course we had to help them out right? lol So anyways it was loads of excitement and hopefully we'll get to be a part of the spring show as well.

Now on to the mother being gone. For eleven days. Makes for many opportunities...for one...to expand ones...skills?...responsibilities. Yes, it has been up to little ol me and little sissy Danae to make sure our papa is well cared for during the absence of our vastly gifted homemaker. We done laundry, made many suppers, well not so hard as it sounds on account that mum made a nice meal plan, plus we invited ourselves to be fed by Vanessa once, and Don Johnson another time. All in all we've survived pretty well I think. That's not even the biggest amazement! I come back from school on Saturday to find that my excellent Father has not only lent  a hand with the vacuuming but also had made a grocery run as well! Nothing will  shock me again.

....now being that it is a late-ish hour, my eye lids are feeling a mite droopy plus my fingers have run out of words.
To all a good night.



1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME!! I love you and you made me laugh and I'm so proud of you two holding down the fort without me! haha

    ReplyDelete