Friday, March 18, 2011

Blooper real...

It all started with YouTube mixed with a serious case of boredom. What started as a very focused search for a specific scene from Pirates of the Carribbean 3 turned into me laughing my face off at the bloopers for said film. Its like Lays chips, you can't just watch one. So in chatting with my best friend and sister, Bananas, who sometimes enjoys my randomness, voila! Mots sont apparus comme vous le voyez!

I am the 'voice' of a distribution company. Actually, I am a receptionist, I like to say admin assistant too but that's just to make me feel a bit better. In the endless hours of answering call after call, none of which are for me, in the most animated cheerful voice that to some is akin to nails on a chalkboard, tends to wear on a person. Giving into insanity or apathy are very real fears. So, I have found various ways to entertain myself and created this blog to document them.

What to expect....well nothing at all, yet so much of everything, except the totally detestable, but not excluding the questionable.

The title mentions behind the desk, so it follows that all posts will be done from work (shhh dont tell the boss). For those who read my nonsensical babbling I hope you will be much entertained with stories of the persons, events and other such random things that are witnessed from behind the desk. I will not be using names, and to save on confusion you will begin to know my characters by their apt nicknames. In like manner I will only be known by my ulter-ego Jerusalem. I used to be schizophrenic but we're okay with that now.

On with the show...

2 comments:

  1. hehe, lovin it Sis. The site looks fabulous. I shall give myself the honour of being your first follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bananas. Great site design and love your post...keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete